Application and Enrollment
The first step is to complete the application form, found below on this page. Complete the form and submit it as directed. Your application will then be reviewed.
Upon acceptance, you will next receive information for completing your enrollment on June 15th. You will also receive details and a link for our first Zoom orientation circle on June 22nd, when the course officially begins. Our final Zoom Circle will be December 14th.
Enrollment and Cost
Upon acceptance to this program, the enrollment fee is $400.
Enrollment will open June 15th, to be completed by June 22nd when the course begins.
- Six-monthly printable tutorials
- Videos and podcasts
- Additional resources
- A copy of The Way of Belle Cœur
- Six-monthly mentoring sessions with Sibyl,
- Six-monthly Zoom Circles with formation group
- A certificate of completion
Creative exercises are part of the formation experience. You will be required to have two journals/blank books to be used throughout the program. You will be encouraged to use whatever art-making materials you already have, but you may desire to purchase a few supplies during the program. This is optional.
Upon Completion of the Program
Two choices may be made at the completion of Belle Cœur Spiritual Formation.
- A participant may choose to become a Belle Cœur Sister. A Belle Cœur Sister may take part in all global community activities: Zoom seasonal circles, prayer circles, book studies, and residential retreats. She may also form a Belle Cœur Circle in her location to share The Way of Belle Cœur with others.
- A participant may also choose to become a Belle Cœur Practitioner. A Belle Cœur Practitioner, if desired, may call a local circle of women to share the Way of Belle Cœur. She may also choose to simply incorporate Belle Cœur spirituality within her personal practice, as a solo Practitioner.